What Roach species reproduce at the fastest rate?

Well they aren't very established here in the US just yet, but apparently the new Panchlora sp. "Speckled" are EXTREMELY prolific, like ridiculously so, and rather fast growing, plus the adults are long lived as well. They breed a lot faster than P.nivea it seems, they may one day they'll replace them as the dominant feeder Panchlora

But from the species already established here, I'd vote for red runners too. 

Red runners for sure even when completely ignored they do well. Some others are lobster, surinam, red head, and pallid. I fed from my pallids to early but they seem to be bouncing back well. I wish Surinam made for better feeders my first 2 trys with them they breed so fast they filled up their container and there were so many the colony collapsed I'm about to have to move them again. Its hard to tell how many there are when they are always buried. My Panchlora adults arnt very long lived I thought it was just me. Of course for large feeders orange head are great.....I like feeders

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovebugfarm said:

wish Surinam made for better feeders my first 2 trys with them they breed so fast they filled up their container and there were so many the colony collapsed I'm about to have to move them again. 

Same thing happened to my colony, and I don't even have anything to feed them! 

1 hour ago, Tleilaxu said:

Blattella germanica, end of discussion, I win, it's all over. :P

Yeah, guess that's true lol! :lol:

• Like 1