Red Runner sorting

Awhile ago a guy from here said he was gonna make video tutorials on how to clean the red runner's bin and sort the roaches but he never did

the other day I wanted to pick up a lot of males for my reptile but they run super fast I tried grabbing them by hand but every time they ran to hide I need to know how can I capture/sort them to feed my reptile? it would be the first time feeding him red runners I don't know if he's going to eat them due to their speed I always fed him superworms/dubia and fruits/greens

2 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

I don't know what kind of reptile you have, but my anoles when I had them, greatly enjoyed the chase.

For sorting maybe something like this?

Bearded dragon, and I don't think that method would work with red runners plus I don't have those containers with holes every roach is different It's like saying you can sort hissing cockroaches that way too while I bet it cannot be done unless you want to hurt them

Those vids were probably more entertaining than they should have been.

I don't have those containers with holes

Did you see the bit where he drilled the holes? :)

I'm not sure why the method wouldn't work. Even red runners can fall through holes, or crawl through them away from exposed areas, surely?

19 hours ago, WarrenB said:

Those vids were probably more entertaining than they should have been.

Did you see the bit where he drilled the holes? :)

I'm not sure why the method wouldn't work. Even red runners can fall through holes, or crawl through them away from exposed areas, surely?

Because they run super fast and they can crawl thru most surfaces unlike dubia which are slow and don't crawl out of the containers