I'm calling you out!

Tleilaxu

21 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

@Hisserdude

If you don't have any Peripla- I mean Pseudomops septentrionalis I'm going to forever question your taste. :P

http://bugguide.net/node/view/7856

Oh I do, I have a nice sized colony with lots of adults. :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tleilaxu said:

Redeemed for now. ;) You should update us on them.

I'll try to get some pictures of them soon... ;) Getting some new inverts this week though, so I'll be focusing on those first. :P 

42 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

I'll try to get some pictures of them soon... ;) Getting some new inverts this week though, so I'll be focusing on those first. :P 

These new inverts.... Hmm I wonder.

14 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

These new inverts.... Hmm I wonder.

No new roaches, just two new beetle species and a cool arachnid I've been wanting for a while now... :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

and a cool arachnid I've been wanting for a while now... :)

I bet I can guess what that arachnid is, but for the blog's sake, I won't say. ;) 

23 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Man....you are going to be so broke before I come back from FL. LOL

Don't worry, his paypal balance never seems to disappear. :P 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

Oh I see, I see how it is. LOL

Lol! :D

4 hours ago, All About Insects said:

I bet I can guess what that arachnid is, but for the blog's sake, I won't say. ;) 

Eh, it's not that much of a spoiler, it's a vinegaroon, been wanting one for a while, and I'm finally getting one! :D

29 minutes ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Man....you are going to be so broke before I come back from FL. LOL

Actually I just got these for free, won a contest for a free $30 order at BIC on Facebook! :D Plus he paid me for a bunch of darkling beetles! (And made three other sales last week as well).

4 minutes ago, All About Insects said:

Don't worry, his paypal balance never seems to disappear. :P 

It's true, lots of people have been buying from me lately! Taking a break from shipping for a couple weeks though, hopefully I won't lose all my money by then lol!

4 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Eh, it's not that much of a spoiler, it's a vinegaroon, been wanting one for a while, and I'm finally getting one! :D

It's true, lots of people have been buying from me lately! Taking a break from shipping for a couple weeks though, hopefully I won't lose all my money by then lol!

Nice, I knew it! lol How large will it be?

And you didn't want to join Facebook. ;) I'll bet money on the fact that you'll find some invert to blow it on by then. :P 

7 minutes ago, All About Insects said:

Nice, I knew it! lol How large will it be?

And you didn't want to join Facebook. ;) I'll bet money on the fact that you'll find some invert to blow it on by then. :P 

It'll be in the "1.25 to " 1.75 range, which is nice, since I'd like to watch it grow up. :)

Haha yeah I'm glad I did, the forums are great, and I like them better than Facebook, but FB is seriously good for business! :D

Maybe, maybe not, really wanna try and save up for whatever Alan catches in FL! Hopefully nothing too tempting becomes available before then... 

6 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

It'll be in the "1.25 to " 1.75 range, which is nice, since I'd like to watch it grow up. :)

Haha yeah I'm glad I did, the forums are great, and I like them better than Facebook, but FB is seriously good for business! :D

Maybe, maybe not, really wanna try and save up for whatever Alan catches in FL! Hopefully nothing too tempting becomes available before then... 

Awesome! I've just got myself some old adults. lol

You can say that again, I've made every one of my sales on Facebook!

Your mom just needs to change the paypal sign in, they you'll be good. :P JK I'm actually selling off some of my spider beetles to save up money for whatever a buddy of mine catches out there this Summer. :) 

1 minute ago, All About Insects said:

Awesome! I've just got myself some old adults. lol

You can say that again, I've made every one of my sales on Facebook!

Your mom just needs to change the paypal sign in, they you'll be good. :P JK I'm actually selling off some of my spider beetles to save up money for whatever a buddy of mine catches out there this Summer. :) 

Yeah lol! Speaking of which, did your female ever create a brood sac?

Haha cool, hope you are able to get some cool stuff from your buddy! :) I'm quite upset that Plectoptera picta hasn't made it into the hobby yet, like seriously, someone needs to go on an expedition just for those!

31 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Yeah lol! Speaking of which, did your female ever create a brood sac?

Haha cool, hope you are able to get some cool stuff from your buddy! :) I'm quite upset that Plectoptera picta hasn't made it into the hobby yet, like seriously, someone needs to go on an expedition just for those!

Unfortunately, no........I'm really not sure why though since I think it was WC and I'm also pretty sure that I bred them successfully. :( 

Thanks! He really, really wants those so I'm sure he'll try his best to find some! :) 

14 minutes ago, Tleilaxu said:

Vinegaroons are awesome additions.

Indeed, they are so unique and crazy looking, can't wait to get mine! :D Should come in the mail tomorrow!

8 minutes ago, All About Insects said:

Unfortunately, no........I'm really not sure why though since I think it was WC and I'm also pretty sure that I bred them successfully. :( 

Thanks! He really, really wants those so I'm sure he'll try his best to find some! :) 

Dang, that's a shame, sorry to hear that. :( You could always try breeding them again lol!

Cool, well let us know if he comes back with any, I'd buy or trade for some of those beauties! :D

15 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Dang, that's a shame, sorry to hear that. :( You could always try breeding them again lol!

Cool, well let us know if he comes back with any, I'd buy or trade for some of those beauties! :D

Exactly what I'm going to do. lol

Will do! :) I know a lot of people that would. :P 

1 hour ago, All About Insects said:

Exactly what I'm going to do. lol

Will do! :) I know a lot of people that would. :P 

Good, let us know how that goes! :)

Haha yeah, a LOT of people! :D

@Tleilaxu Why don't you make yourself useful and make a trip up to Liberty County, FL, and collect some of these beauties for us? :P If you catch some and can send some to me, you could always include some Periplaneta... :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Good, let us know how that goes! :)

Haha yeah, a LOT of people! :D

@Tleilaxu Why don't you make yourself useful and make a trip up to Liberty County, FL, and collect some of these beauties for us? :P If you catch some and can send some to me, you could always include some Periplaneta... :lol:

If you'd like to drive this partially blind guy the three hour trip up there we could go looking. :P Sucks I can't drive but them is the breaks. ;)

But you need Periplaneta regardless, they are just fun.

Look, mutual grooming.

IMG_20170627_013114_zpsdmxbxtqk.jpg

IMG_20170627_013149_zps4hhei38r.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tleilaxu said:

If you'd like to drive this partially blind guy the three hour trip up there we could go looking. :P Sucks I can't drive but them is the breaks. ;)

But you need Periplaneta regardless, they are just fun.

Look, mutual grooming.

Wish I could, but I don't have a car lol! :P (Or a drivers license either...)

Oh, is that what they are calling it these days? :lol:

1 minute ago, Tleilaxu said:

Are you saying I have lesbian roaches? Both those roaches produced ooth a day apart from each other.

Haha nah, they were probably just looking around to see if there are any tasty crumbs or anything on each other. :P