Breedable millipedes?

In the U.S I know that Narceus annularis, Narceus americanus, Narceus gordanus, Floridibolus penneri, Archispirostreptus gigas, Epibolus pulchripes, Apeuthes sp., Acladocricus sp., Chicobolus spingerus, Sigmoria sp., Mardonius parilis, Trigoniulus macropygus, Anadenobolus monilicornis, Trigoniulus corallinus, Brachcybe lecontii, Euryurus leachii, and a few Julid species have been bred. There are probably a couple more, but those are the ones that I can confirm have.

Ok, I stumbled on few species that were wild caught and said they haven't been breed. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get those.

2 hours ago, Salmonsaladsandwich said:

My N. annularis have laid tons of eggs and I'm starting to see babies.

Very cool. :) I'm planning on acquiring some of those soon, are they as stunning as they look in the pictures?

The European hobby has bred tons of different millipede species, but they have quite a bit more availability than we do here in the US. Orthoporus ornatus is one that I don't believe has been bred so far, but most other large US species have. 

On 7/9/2017 at 5:30 PM, All About Insects said:

Very cool. :) I'm planning on acquiring some of those soon, are they as stunning as they look in the pictures?

In bright light (e.g outdoors) they gray and red stripes are really beautiful, but in poor lighting they just sort of look brown.

They are very prolific, the amount of babies now is just unbelievable.

3 hours ago, Salmonsaladsandwich said:

In bright light (e.g outdoors) they gray and red stripes are really beautiful, but in poor lighting they just sort of look brown.

They are very prolific, the amount of babies now is just unbelievable.

Get some glowworms... :D