Question on screens

So I remember someone mentioning a certain kind of screen it was a ridged plastic sheet the holes were so small it was measured in microns. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find it. I saw it on Amazon a few months back but can't remember it now. Any help will be great thanks :)

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I use round aluminum vents normally 3 inches in diameter from roundvents.com 

I think they use regular window screen in the vents

I use stainless steel frying pan splatter guards as screens. These have a very fine mesh and are relatively cheap. 

See here as well: 

http://www.roachforum.com/index.php?/topic/7176-diy-modified-sterilite-gasket-tubs-from-target/&do=findComment&comment=42516

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was at one of the dollar stores yesterday - I think it was Family Dollar, but I get them confused.  Anyway, that particular dollar store had sets of two small mesh strainers (like something you would set over a coffee mug), in a very fine metal mesh for $2.  The label didn't say if the metal was aluminium, or stainless steel - given that this is a "dollar store," one can't say for sure it won't rust, but next time I'm there, I'm going to pick up a couple sets.  I am assuming that once cut out from the ring, the mesh can be flattened out.