L exotica (interest poll)

Hell-Spawn

Although those sound really cool, in more so in to reptiles, beetles and roaches. Do they have to be kept in saltwater? And how big are they? Would a whole salt water tank need to be set up for some?

I don't know exact care requirements, but they were on the shore crawling amongst the driftwood. They are bigger than any isopod I've seen before, and faster, so they fascinated me me. They were VERY difficult to catch. I had to dive at them and catch 'em one at a time.

Just wanted to guage interest since I'm in jacksonville for a few more hours. Wondering if I should let them go or if anybody would actually culture these guys.

I think I'd be interested in them. Do you have exact size? I could buy them from you or we could do a trade, I'd be willing to trade anything in my for sale add except granti 

How are you keeping the Ligia right now?

(jar size, substrate, moisture...)

(Wow, I thought I would only be hanging around roachforum for a small while. With all those account issues, I guess I'll be staying for quite a considerable time like this...)

They are in a tiny sealed jar with the saltwater soaked sand I collected them on. Once I get home I will put them in a larger enclosure with some driftwood and more sand, and some fresh veggies and oak leaves. Will eventually get to the petstore for marine salt since I have been told about Orin's experience regarding them.

They are quite interesting and fast and I did not know about them until two days ago.