I apologize if this is posted incorrectly I was literally just approved to use this website(and roach keeping in general)

I am planning on getting two female gromphadorhina portentosas and maybe a male as well. Assuming that the female(s) will be...with child...upon arrival (I've read that that's common) then what do I do? I don't want to breed. I am not ready for that yet. I also dont want them in the normal enclosure. If they do give birth I have a friend with a medium sized bearded dragon and I would give the nymphs to them as food.

If the females appear to be pregnant could I move them to one of those cricket bins that they sell for live crickets at the pet store? I dont want a storage tub or anything just a temporary holding area. Like a baby room. If I see them actively giving birth would it be okay to lift them up and put them in a cricket bin? Should I get some kind of scooping utensil and take her and the bedding into the new container? Is it even safe for the nymphs to be seperated from their mother right after birth? Even if they are going to be for food I don't want them to be mistreated if that makes any sense.

Depending on the possibility/functionality of this system I would get a male. Not any time soon but one day. I've been in love with Madagascar Hissing Roaches since I was a small child and I saw them at an educational insect fair and I've been doing research on having them as pets for a long time. I have many more questions but this is my biggest concern.

please note that I have not purchased any hissers yet, I want everything set up and all questions answered before I do. I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible to give these lovely creatures the best life possible.

If your planing to get adult females they will most likely have already bred. They can also have multiple litters from a single breeding so keeping babies out of your setup me be very hard. There should be no problem separating the babies as soon as you find them. Just remember even baby hissers can climb and are small. Whatever you put them in has to have small vents to prevent them from squeezing thru and escaping. If you don't want baby you might be better to start with a couple males and avoid all the baby issues.

If I were you, I'd get a trio of males instead, they live just as long as females would, if not longer, and give you all the entertainment of keeping roaches without having to deal with babies! Plus they have bigger horns and have little battles, something females don't do! (They do fight less without females present though, since often when they fight, it's for mating rights).

Hisser nymphs are small and VERY good at escaping, if you are talking about using the cricket bins I've seen, that look like Kritter Keepers, then I'm telling right now, they WILL escape. You need containers with airtight lids and very small ventilation holes to keep the nymphs in, (so basically, a storage bin that's had small holes drilled/melted into it).