since all the pet stores are having huge black friday sales i was thinking about getting some cool stuff for my roach son before he comes. does anyone have experience with their roaches living in an enclosure with fake aquarium plants? im under the impression that as long as they dont eat it that they'll be fine but i dont know if theres any other kinds of problems...

im getting a male gromphadorhina portentosa (ive been told that this will be a better fit for me since i dont want any babies, although im not sure if ill get one or two males) and i think that some big leaves might be nice for him to 'play' in and hide in but if they put something on the fake plants thatd hurt him I dont want to do it.

Fake reptile plants would work and look better. Aquarium plants are meant to be underwater so generally the water keeps them upright. When they are out of water they tend to fall over. Unless you get something solid