Gyna caffrorum set up ideas?

A few questions. I read somewhere that Gyna species adults are day active. Is this correct? I’m getting two dozen nymphs. My options right now for housing are a 3 gallon exoterra or a 5.5 gallon aquarium. Donthe adults prefer branches above to live on or bark laid on the substrate amoungst dead leaves?

Mine appear to be active at all hours, but actually seem more active at night time. I think they'd like the branches better than the flat bark slabs, they do like to climb a lot. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mine prefer semi dry cocofiber bedding and some cork bark. The colony has been alive for well over 2 years and although the adults are very short lived, I've been given a good bit of nymphs. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They aren't super picky. Adults (especially males) are active at all times, though females tend to come out more after dark. They'll rest wherever they feel comfortable and treat everything as a climbing surface. Eventually you'll want that 5.5 gal when they start really producing lol. I don't know how many hundreds I have in mine anymore and this is after selling half my colony before moving a few months ago.