New roach colonies wanted

Diablo

Hello, 

I currently have a colony of hissing cockroaches and a colony of dubia roaches but I am looking to start two more colonies of larger roaches and was recommended coming to this site to find someone to get them from.

I have already decided I want a large number of orange head cockroaches, and I'm pretty sure I want the second species to be ivory head cockroaches. I was considering also dwarf cave cockroaches. Someone had contacted me about orange and ivory head roaches and told me they'd get a price shortly, but that was three weeks ago. Does anyone on here sell those two species in bulk? I'd like to have a second or even third person on my list to purchase from, as I do still intend to buy from the first person who contacted me too. I'm probably being overly cautious about inbreeding that Im not even sure is an issue with roaches, but I want to diversify my colonies bloodlines too. 

I have 2 Savannah monitors, 2 Nile monitors, an Argentine tegu, an Asian water monitor and am looking to add a pair of Australian frilled lizards to my family as well. My hissers and dubia are pumping out a TON of babies for me, but the hissers take forever to grow and my dubia colony is only a few months old now so even with almost 200 breeding females they just can't handle being the main diet on their own

• 2 months later...

I’d rocommend lobster roaches, they aren’t huge, but they breed like crazy! I got Dubias thinking they’d be enough for my frog (I got 100 of them!) but they declined very quickly. However, despite being pretty much the only thing I use for feeders for everything, my lobster roaches have been on the rise (I started with 200) and might have doubled (?) since I got them.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for the long wait, just saw the reply, at that point I’d only had the colony for a couple months, they’re almost a year old now and have at least tripled what they were

• 4 months later...
Guest Whoosha

Now with the 200 lobsters I ordered I am up to about 1600 with feeding off about 100-200 to my bearded dragon and also sold about 150 to a local pet store, lobsters are by far my most successful breeders as well as my orange heads

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2018 at 8:22 AM, nick barta said:

Go to my website, fullthrottlefeeders.com. You can order Orange Heads and Ivory Heads.

CHEERS!

Nick Barta

Hah I totally did end up doing that, plus giant peppered and either dusky caves or giant caves I think. 

Most certainly a huge fan of the orange and ivory heads, and my monitors absolute favorites are the orange heads

On 5/2/2018 at 8:19 AM, Bugboy3092 said:

I’d rocommend lobster roaches, they aren’t huge, but they breed like crazy! I got Dubias thinking they’d be enough for my frog (I got 100 of them!) but they declined very quickly. However, despite being pretty much the only thing I use for feeders for everything, my lobster roaches have been on the rise (I started with 200) and might have doubled (?) since I got them.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten that species still. I've been debating between those, giant lobsters, and shadow roaches. I'll definitely get one of them, just not sure which

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2018 at 9:22 AM, nick barta said:

fullthrottlefeeders.com

I did go to your website but there were no feeders listed, did I miss something?

On 2/24/2018 at 9:22 AM, nick barta said:

fullthrottlefeeders.com

I did go to your website but there were no feeders listed, did I miss something?

I might eventually get some Peppers and lobsters but not sure yet.