Just lppkin!

Hibiscusmile

:rolleyes: Hi all, I finally found the place Orin was talking about, I feel a little like Dorathy in the Wiz! I followed the road to get here, hope I can find my way home again, I just have mantis. that's ok isn't it? And while I am confessing I do not like roaches. I know you didn't ask but I felt I would be a fraud to pretend otherwise. I do not like crickets either. They remind me to much of roaches. :lol: But this could be fun! You guys can tease me when I come around. Maybe if I am here enough I will stop eating :P Probably not but hey, what the heck!

Welcome...come one come all!

...But roaches and mantids are more closely related than tuna and salmon! They go together like peanut butter and jelly! Mantids are just another fancy roach that does not live in colonies as far as I am concerned. ;););)

:rolleyes: Hi all, I finally found the place Orin was talking about, I feel a little like Dorathy in the Wiz! I followed the road to get here, hope I can find my way home again, I just have mantis. that's ok isn't it? And while I am confessing I do not like roaches. I know you didn't ask but I felt I would be a fraud to pretend otherwise. I do not like crickets either. They remind me to much of roaches. :lol: But this could be fun! You guys can tease me when I come around. Maybe if I am here enough I will stop eating :P Probably not but hey, what the heck!