Panchlora sp. "White"

Nice man, glad to see another person keeping this beautiful species! :) I'm still waiting on mine to give birth, they are taking forever. :unsure:

Hope you'll get babies from yours soon! They might've already given birth since the babies are tiny (and yellow) so they are hard to spot

Is that a male? Big fellas aren't they?

All the best from Bill. :D

Yep, it's a male. This species is about the same size as Panchlora sp. "Giant"!

Hope you'll get babies from yours soon! They might've already given birth since the babies are tiny (and yellow) so they are hard to spot

Thanks, me too! :) IDK, I've been checking the cage thoroughly when I feed them, and I have yet to see any babies. Do you think it's possible that the Tropical pink springtails in the cage may be stressing them out? There are a TON of them in that enclosure.

Thanks, me too! :) IDK, I've been checking the cage thoroughly when I feed them, and I have yet to see any babies. Do you think it's possible that the Tropical pink springtails in the cage may be stressing them out? There are a TON of them in that enclosure.

It's hard to say, since I have tropical pink springtails in my Panchlora sp. "Giant" enclosure yet they seem to be doing well to the point where I've started using them as feeders. lol

It's hard to say, since I have tropical pink springtails in my Panchlora sp. "Giant" enclosure yet they seem to be doing well to the point where I've started using them as feeders. lol

OK, so they probably aren't the problem then! That's a relief, since in my collection my cages only seem to have the choice of being infested with mites or springtails, no enclosure can have neither lol! (Though a third option has started showing up in my dry cages in the form of a species of Psocid).

Hisserdude, your females should have given birth by now.

By the way, I do not keep this species with any other arthropods, but I do have predatory mites in their enclosure (they come and go). That being said, they should be perfectly fine with springtails/isopods.

That's what worries me, the conditions should be perfect for breeding, but they just refuse to give birth! Yeah, I doubt the springtails are the problem, I'm just getting a little paranoid lol!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice man, congrats! :)

Still waiting on my last female to give birth, otherwise I'll only have less than a dozen nymphs total...

Congrats on all the nymphs! How prolific are these compared to other Panchlora? I've contemplated getting that genus before, but it'll be once I've settled down and can give them the extra heat they need.

Nice man, congrats! :)

Still waiting on my last female to give birth, otherwise I'll only have less than a dozen nymphs total...

Congrats on all the nymphs! How prolific are these compared to other Panchlora? I've contemplated getting that genus before, but it'll be once I've settled down and can give them the extra heat they need.

Thanks :) They seem to be about as prolific as other Panchlora I've kept. Adults produced about a dozen nymphs in average