Some pictures of my colonies/roaches

Sleepy Lemur

Nice collection! :) Glad to see the E.laevigata getting spread throughout the hobby, not too long ago they were all but extinct in the hobby!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

image_zpsnufw2eg1.jpeg

Nearly everything has matured now. Expecting babies very soon from oblongonata and laevigata. The javanica have exploded in numbers.

Ooh, very nice, looks like the E.javanica are doing very well! Glad your E.laevigata are doing good too, those guys are rare in the hobby, for hissers!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you! I do hope so. They're such an odd "hisser" species. I love the tiny little V-shape in their pronotums already :D

I know, that's pretty unusual, I don't know of any other hisser species that starts off with such pronounced horn structures! If you end up with a surplus of them, I would be interested in a trade. ;)

I know, that's pretty unusual, I don't know of any other hisser species that starts off with such pronounced horn structures! If you end up with a surplus of them, I would be interested in a trade. ;)

I'm always looking for species I don't have, I will definately keep you in mind :D

Nice shots of your colonies! Might have to get some E. javanica again someday. Nice species and I definitely miss them.

• 1 month later...

Aww, love these, one of the few commonly available Corydiids I don't have yet! :) Hope they do well for you!