I Got Mail! :D

Tongue Flicker

Those green snakes in your avatar are beautiful as well, are they venomous? They look like vipers.

Yup, those are wagler's vipers :D

Well tuataras are too difficult to explain to people and they look like lizards lol so I just explain that they are lizards

Fair enough lol

if it were up to me, id have a huge reptile room or a shed but since we live in rentals i cant do that without my parents ok and the landlords ok. but i did have a tarantula and a desert hairy scorpion for a while. and i am building a shed for my beardie and roaches! and seriously i CAN fit into a suit case so i can go :)

what kind of animals did you hide? I hid a rose hair tarantula and a desert hairy scorpion in my room for a while. My parents did have good enough reasoning to get them out but they think im not responsible enough. I told them straight up that i hold the tarantula and the scorpion is too aggressive to hold. Sometimes I think they dont really know how responsible I am. :/

I just found a lizard that I wouldn't mind getting but I doubt I can find one. Its called the Tuatara

Yea. Your not getting one. If i remeber right they are Exceptionally rare, exist on one island. There are breeding programs trying to save them. On the up side they are wicked lookin and have that third eye going on.

what kind of animals did you hide? I hid a rose hair tarantula and a desert hairy scorpion in my room for a while. My parents did have good enough reasoning to get them out but they think im not responsible enough. I told them straight up that i hold the tarantula and the scorpion is too aggressive to hold. Sometimes I think they dont really know how responsible I am. :/

Mostly snakes. I'm severely obsessed with them. I was 9 then so i wasn't really allowed to have any exotic pets than what i already have at that time (i had turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs and a lot of freshwater fishes).

Upside was when i turned 11, i got an imported taiwanese viper as a gradeschool graduation gift from my parents lol

my parents hate snakes for some reason and barely tolerate my beardie. they arent going to get rid of my beardie lol. i hid the rose hair the hairy desert i hid a "colony" of american toads for 3 years and my parents got me one hermit crab so i got another lol. i dont really know what their problem is, they dont HAVE to see it and if they didnt know about any of those for at least a year, whats it hurting (other than the roaches and superworms)?