Ridding of Odors from Cockroach Frass

What is the best way to clean up cockroach frass inside the enclosure? I'm thinking springtails but I don't know if they will do the job. I have a coconut husk bedding but it doesn't seem to keep down the odor from the cockroach feces.

I recently set up a used 4ftx4ftx6ft grow tent which i bought for really cheap :) , Im utilizing a carbon filtered sealed room which holds heat pretty well while carbon filtering the whole room. Its a shame I only have 1-29qt. tub of dubia's. But its a good start, and i have plenty of room to expand without pissing the parents off. Ill let you know when they start producing odor if the room kills it or not.

is that outside? im building a smaller shed for my dragon and roaches. i wanna insulate it and have lights for my dragon and at least one light that lights the whole shed and keeps it relatively warm. but my dad says the only way thats happening is if i build an all metal shed. :/

Actually its setup right at the foot of my bed, Give me a little while and i will post some pics. If i don't keep them close i will lose track of them again. So I am going all out. I Was already up too almost $85 invested my 1st attempt with nothing too show for now. Now i have more cash invested i will probably pay closer attention. Id like to make this work out, I just want multi-tubs of dubias lol. its a Nice sealed room.

Not exactly If you allow your dragons cage inside shed too reach say almost within touching room of the ceiling, and Use galvanized tin roofing. That stuff will get up to over 150 degree's. And then if hes too hot he will go down to the ground the natural way. And with extra lighting on colder nights, I think you can get away with a wooden shed with a tin roof + his UVB lighting you may need too vent some excess heat out lol. Just my opinion, I have built a thing or 2 in my day.

Nice! I thought that spending more money into something would help me pay more attention to it but it wasn't the case for me! Of course now that I realize that I have a living, breathing animal and colony I pay much attention to everything.

Very true man, I like that!! Ill keep that on my mind as well. Yea check out the Wooden shed idea's with tin roofs they might save you alot of time and money. I made a post right after the tent dunno if you seen it.

That's funny! I actually was planning on doing the tin roof idea because it's cheaper than building a full on roof! I'm trying to convince my dad to let it be a year round thing for my animals to be out there. And if he sees that it's not that bad maybe I'll be able to get a new roach species!