Lychee Jelly?

Petnotpest

You're overthinking roach feeding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt that stuff has enough protein for a stale diet. Just give them oats and dogfood and stuff like that for protein and throw in fruits, veggies, dead leaves etc.

You're overthinking roach feeding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt that stuff has enough protein for a stale diet. Just give them oats and dogfood and stuff like that for protein and throw in fruits, veggies, dead leaves etc.

Same. Pond sticks, apples, and carrots are my staple. Cheap and easy. Of course I try to add some variety now and then, but out of a few dozen different foods I've tried, this is the only thing that is eaten whole most of the time.

If this has been covered I apologize, how many of you use a product like this for feeding roaches. I've tried it and they seem to love it. But is it really an acceptable staple diet?

Well, what species are you feeding the jelly to? Are the roaches pets or feeders?

I see benefits to it, as jelly does not rot or get moldy like fruit does. I'd suggest offering a variety of foods however, at least feed fish/dog/cat food in addition to the jelly.

Good Luck!