Putting locks on dubia colony

PIaf94

I have a large dubia colony and would like to maintane that. My brother howere keeps stealing large quantities. It's starting to put a dent in my colony. Is there any way I can put some kind of lock on it? I've got them in a large 20gal Rubbermaid container for now. Thanks

Yes he has over 100 tarantulas in various sizes. At first I was fine with it. Told him only take the males. Now my males are gone and he's feed the adult females!! I keeping telling him no but he still insist and I catch him every time. He power feeds his animals it's crazy

I agree you could just drill some holes and throw a lock on the rubbermaid. Another thing you could do is hold onto any die offs and tell your brother than you think something is wrong with the colony and it might not be safe to feed his tarantulas right now. Make sure you have a bunch of dead roaches to show him. That should make him think twice about using your colony to feed.

Assuming you live in the same house, next time he is out, hide a bunch of his prized spiders. When he asks where they are tell him you needed a protien source for your roaches and they were ground up to make this weeks food.You can let him know that since he loves sharing, you knew he wouldn't mind.

Assuming you live in the same house, next time he is out, hide a bunch of his prized spiders. When he asks where they are tell him you needed a protien source for your roaches and they were ground up to make this weeks food.You can let him know that since he loves sharing, you knew he wouldn't mind.

Love this!!!!!!!!!!

That is perfect hahahaha!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...