Pac man ideas

Matttoadman

So this pac man ( named mmmm butter) is a bit of a shy problem eater for me. The others I have eat in a feeding bowl or from tongs. This one will only eat crickets at night in his tank if left alone. My eventual plan is to feed my pacmans my eublaberus pantanal. However these will just dissappear into the substrate. Any ideas what non climbers would be less apt to vanish? Is lateralis the only choice? They might be too small after awhile.

post-9282-0-34674300-1452133538_thumb.jpeg

I feed my smaller ones lobster roaches. I give my large female A. insignis or lots of lobster roaches if I don't have much of those.

A G. portentosa colony may be a good idea for them.

• 2 months later...

I fed out some adult E. Pantanal the other day. They took them with gusto. However I haven't got them to eat since then. It's been 10 days. Must be filling lol.

I should really get one of these to deal with my extra roaches, how much do they typically eat in a week? Do they need a big enclosure and UV lamps?

I'm pretty sure they only need a 10 gallon or larger tank, and I think their ok with a red light heat bulb. They should be kept pretty moist and humid though, so not too much heat should be provided.

I'm pretty sure they only need a 10 gallon or larger tank, and I think their ok with a red light heat bulb. They should be kept pretty moist and humid though, so not too much heat should be provided.

Yeah... I don't have room for that. I was hoping they could just be kept in a shoebox, I thought I read somewhere they didn't need lamps. Oh well, I'll just be sticking to invertebrates then. :)

Yeah... I don't have room for that. I was hoping they could just be kept in a shoebox, I thought I read somewhere they didn't need lamps. Oh well, I'll just be sticking to invertebrates then. :)

I don't think they need a heat lamp, they just need to be kept pretty warm like in the 70s to low 80s. You could always use a heat pad for warmth. I also think I'll just be sticking to invertebrates though, and if I ever need to feed off some of mine I'll probably just get some predatory insects. :D

I don't think they need a heat lamp, they just need to be kept pretty warm like in the 70s to low 80s. You could always use a heat pad for warmth. I also think I'll just be sticking to invertebrates though, and if I ever need to feed off some of mine I'll probably just get some predatory insects. :D

Oh, well it's pretty warm here, and I got a heat cable, maybe I will get a pacman frog in the future. Yeah that's what I'll probably do as well, I am going to try breeding wolf spiders this year as well as whatever other spiders I can catch. :)

Oh, well it's pretty warm here, and I got a heat cable, maybe I will get a pacman frog in the future. Yeah that's what I'll probably do as well, I am going to try breeding wolf spiders this year as well as whatever other spiders I can catch. :)

Nice, wolf spiders are cool .especially the larger bulky species. :)

They don't move except to eat. A little coco fiber and half damp enclosure. Room temp seems fine. Very basic. Mine are in plastic storage drawers.

They don't move except to eat. A little coco fiber and half damp enclosure. Room temp seems fine. Very basic. Mine are in plastic storage drawers.

Ah yes, just the answer I was hoping for! :) Well next time I have the money to get one, I just may pick one up at my petstore!