for some reason i have had serious issues keeping my colonies up this last 6 to 8 weeks
i know its been a highly talked about topic this last few weeks and i am not the only one with the problem
everything is spot on in there enclosure and i feed the best possible foods to them and dont use animal protein my only question is can they be overheated? my only thing left to see is if they can overheat
in the daytime they are in my attic which hits probly 100F and i use a spaceheater at night which is set to 95F but really runs the room around 91F
is it possible these deaths are from overheating? ive noticed the dubia were crouding the bottom of the bin even going as far as using the open space in the front and back of the bins to lay on...