How often do hisser nymphs molt?

About three weeks between each molt. Temperature as well as food and space can affect the time required.

I try to keep them between 70-80 degrees, and give them fresh food every day or every other day. However, is more space better? I have my two adults in a 10 gallon aquarium, but I moved the nymphs out to a seperate container. Should I just put them back in with the adults to give them more space?

70 and 80 is a big span, they'll grow a lot faster at 80 if you're trying to speed them up (not all roaches develop faster at higher temperatures but hissers certainly do). A 10-gallon will hold a few dozen or more adult hissers easily. When severely overcrowded some can become stunted and grow very very slowly.

Yeah. I try to keep it closer to 80, but sometimes it dips down to around 73-74. I'm thinking about investing in a heat mat for the tank. And yeah, I don't plan on keeping more than a few dozen. In fact, after this batch mature, any more offspring will probably be given away or sold as pets or feeders.

• 4 weeks later...

you dont have to feed them every day in fact as nymphs they wont eat it all and it will spoil, cause mold, which can kill your roaches...and yeah you can put them with the larger roaches just make sure there is stuff in there for them to hide under and to climb. if its just substrate the babies will hide under mom and dad roach making them mad and the male roach will clip the antenas of the smaller ones...