What food is best to feed tiny nymphs?

Keith

I have been feeding my nymphs cooked hamburger meat and fish flakes, they happily munch on them, but wont eat any fruit,vegetable of any sort, or dog or cat kibble, I guess because there too hard for them to chew yet.

So what else can I feed them?

I was going to ask what species but it really doesn't matter. Unless you're talking about some Panesthiinae or certain Polyphagids (the pickier species of these groups are all but nonexistent in the hobby) the nymphs eat dog and cat kibble and fruits just fine. It's difficult to see the feeding marks on kibble from tiny nymphs but if they didn't eat it the various species found in the hobby today would all have starved to death decades ago.

I have been feeding my nymphs cooked hamburger meat and fish flakes, they happily munch on them, but wont eat any fruit,vegetable of any sort, or dog or cat kibble, I guess because there too hard for them to chew yet.

So what else can I feed them?

Anything the adults can eat can also be eaten by the nymphs. It may even be easier because nymphs take smaller bites than adults so less leverage or biting power is required to scrape off bites.