My origami

Android raptor

Well, I've posted it most other places so I might as well post it here too. Anyway, origami has been my hobby of choice since the 8th grade. I've designed some of my own models (Pokemon mostly), so I'll try to focuse on those.

origami216.jpg

Something we all should recognize, my Simple Hissers!

Pictures020-2.jpg

The Pokemon Mudkip.

origami007-1.jpg

The Pokemon Chikorita.

origami679.jpg

Pokemon Umbreon, Espeon, and three Eevees near a creek.

origami028.jpg

Dratinis.

Pictures047-1.jpg

And something I just came up with yesterday, Dragonair!

Those are awesome! I have dabbled in Origami. The only ones that have stuck with me are cranes and stars. I work at the movies and used to make tons of little frogs out of the ticket stubs.

I'd love to learn how to make those hissers. Those are just too cute. If the stubs would allow it, I would make those instead of Frogs and leave them around work.

Those are awesome! I have dabbled in Origami. The only ones that have stuck with me are cranes and stars. I work at the movies and used to make tons of little frogs out of the ticket stubs.

I'd love to learn how to make those hissers. Those are just too cute. If the stubs would allow it, I would make those instead of Frogs and leave them around work.

I need to do diagrams, though I dunno if you can make them from stubs. They're from a square and get thick in some spots.

But no Swampert? D:

Don't have a plan for that, unfortunately.

My daughter would really like to see the directions on how to make the pokemon origami. I really like the hissers!

Good job!

Would you be interested in selling a few of those Origami hissers? I would buy for the right price or better still trade live bugs for paper ones.

• Like 1

Would you be interested in selling a few of those Origami hissers? I would buy for the right price or better still trade live bugs for paper ones.

Well, I have plenty of live hissers now, but I was selling the paper ones (amongst other origami creations) at Anime Weekened Atlanta. I think I had the Hissers in my 50 cents box :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool! Thanks alot. I've got lots of Origami paper. And the ones I know how to make are the butterflies and the fortune teller thingies. I will definitely check this out.

th_sau22.jpg.gif

I bought some of these hissers and they are the coolest. Will post pics after I get them framed.... :lol:

LOL! Wonder what would happen if an actual hisser came into contact with a paper one? Mind you it would probably climb right over it without a care in the world and go back popping out babies......LMAO!

Awesome work though. Would be cool if real hissers appreciated it like we do. :rolleyes:

th_sau22.jpg.gif

• Like 1