My new website!

Gsc

Awesome to see you put something together like this, Graham. Best of luck with it all and thanks for the link. When I get my links page back up I'll reciprocate.

I totally recognize that website name, btw. Didn't you have this up a few years back? I could swear I remember GIANT velvet mites on a "Strange Cargo" site. Maybe I'm getting my memories crossed, but there's enough synchronicity.

(Everybody needs to bookmark his site- I have a feeling he's going to bring some wonderful things to the hobby!)

Peter

Hey Everyone, I just got my website online... It's still a progess in work... I need to change some stuff around & add a ton of pics. This is the first site that I've built by myself so you'll have to excuse it "basic" look.

www.strangecargoexotics.com

Graham

Thanks Peter- Yes, A few years ago I had the site: Strange Cargo Inverts selling just invertebrates.. it was a much prettier site (paid a friend to make it).

No problem about the links- I just added the links to all my friends- y'all all have great sites and great service.

I just finished sending all my website files to my girlfriends sister who does web design...she wants to "spice" it up... I'm excited. There sure is alot of work that goes into a website.

My next goal is to beign taking pics of all the animals I have listed...

In the future I'd love to start adding articles on care, breeding, etc... so that the site can become a resource..

Thanks again for the nice comments....

Your friend,

Graham

Awesome to see you put something together like this, Graham. Best of luck with it all and thanks for the link. When I get my links page back up I'll reciprocate.

I totally recognize that website name, btw. Didn't you have this up a few years back? I could swear I remember GIANT velvet mites on a "Strange Cargo" site. Maybe I'm getting my memories crossed, but there's enough synchronicity.

(Everybody needs to bookmark his site- I have a feeling he's going to bring some wonderful things to the hobby!)

Peter

Hey Roachsmith! I don't have any good pics of the A. insignis currently, BUT here is a link to the photogallery here on the Allpet Roach Forum to a thread that Matt K posted showing some different hissers... the LAST photo in the group (I believe it's #7...anyways, it's the last one) is one of the BEST photos of an A. insignis that I've seen...Matt K is a wonderful photographer.

Yoru friend,

Graham

Nice! Do you have pics of your Aeluropoda insignis? I would really like to see what those look like :D