Yet Another Protrusion Q

Severus

I just wanted to know what I should do with this male Tiger Hisser. He has had this protrusion for several weeks now.

Here he is when it first occurred.

Protrusion2.jpg

Protrusion3.jpg

And here it is tonight. Bad picture, sorry. I will try to get more soon. It has accumulated quite a bit of dirt.

Protrusion5.jpg

My horse oriented friends think he needs a "Sheath Cleaning" ;)

I'll try to work something out about "puttin' him down". Heh. I can't say I don't want to.

Do you know how things like this happen? I was wondering, maybe as an immature male he tried to mate and it went ary?

I'll try to work something out about "puttin' him down". Heh. I can't say I don't want to.

Do you know how things like this happen? I was wondering, maybe as an immature male he tried to mate and it went ary?

..YEEESH... :(:huh::o:unsure::blink:

I'm no entomologist but I don't think all of the connections are there for him to try and mate before he's mature.

...I meant the thought of mating and the wrongness of it going awry! Yeowch! ;)

But seriously, I do not think that was the case. It could be a deformity from conception. ???

• 1 month later...

If he's not in distress, don't worry about it I say. He's quite lovely otherwise, so I'd just let nature take it's course.