ATS Conference in Rio Rico Arizona July 23-26

Allpet Roaches

That's okay if you can't make SASI too. I'll probably be ready for five or ten minutes of sleep after being out collecting with you for 3 days/nights straight anyway ;)

I do plan to be there, yes!

Who else???

I might! Would love to run around AZ at night..... too many cool things to see there. For me it is 50/50 I can make it just now....

Great, Matt!

I'll be staying for SASI too since I scheduled that week off from work just in case I was actually going to make it down for it this year. Will have to get Thurs the 23rd and Fri off the week before too. The weather down there last year was a little off. The rains came early. I missed out on all the saturniids down at the border. Definitely planning on spending at least one night black-lighting at Pena Blanca this time. I've always gone in mid to late August, so it will be very interesting to see the difference a few weeks make in what's to see.

I should be getting some blue death-feigning beetles tomorrow and other interesting AZ bugs. With alll this AZ talk, I might not sleep tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a more than spectacular time, it was great meeting Peter, Steven and many others in person. Peter and I found some specimens that I think were Latiblattella lucifrons Pale headed cockroaches in the mountains. They even had real Mexican jumping beans at the airport (gift shop).

It was great! It was really neat to talk with admirable people face to face that I’d only spoken with online. Collecting Ts with Stanley Schultz was an amazing experience the last day. With everyone I met and talked to, my interest in arachnids has been rekindled (but they still don’t top insects!). I was also able to collect some amazing beetles; I will have to post some pictures. The six hundred mile drive was defiantly worth it. Plus when I finally got back home my adult female T. blondi molted for the first time since I’ve had her!

I get an errormessage when clicking on the .jpg pictures.

What is done wrong?

Is it a matter of rights? Message:"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature."

BR/

Ole

I get an errormessage when clicking on the .jpg pictures.

What is done wrong?

Is it a matter of rights? Message:"Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature."

BR/

Ole

I am getting the same error messages.... and no pics :(

You can't see attachments if you're not logged in but I imagine that's not the problem. Can you both see the Latiblattella attachment in the photo section?
Yes, that one worked fine.

However, these 4 jpg's looks as if they are inserted as files that has to be downloaded before viewing.

BR/

Ole