here's Belgium!!!

ann_rob

Hello to you all;

We are couple that loves animals.We have a adult iguana, 6 bearded dragons, 1 greek landtortoise , 1 mexican red-knee tarantula 1 chicken 4 goldfish 2 cats , a colonie of dubias(feeding insects) and a very small colonie of craniifer.

I started with roaches with b dubias because my dragons love them and they arent cheap so i try to bred them myself.

I googled a lot and my intrest for roaches was born.

2 months ago i was at a fair where they sold craniifer and i just couldn't resist them!They are so intresting.

Now I am trying to get my 2 colonies to expand so i can give a few away(many visitors to my house liked them and want to have them to!)

Especially the craniifer.

I hope can learn here alot about these great animals.

greatings

Rob and Ann

from Hamme , Belgium

I will make a photo one of these days of my roaches...

I'm hoping to find the The Madagascar hissing cockroach soon and to bred with them.

I have found also a pet store who want to buy some roaches from me to sel them in there store!

cool isn't it???

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I got my first hissers already :D

It are princisia vanwaerebeki.I only got 2 but i hope i will have nymps very soon so i can keep the population big enough....

My girlfriend almost killed me when she saw them...

greetings

Rob

Hello to you all;

We are couple that loves animals.We have a adult iguana, 6 bearded dragons, 1 greek landtortoise , 1 mexican red-knee tarantula 1 chicken 4 goldfish 2 cats , a colonie of dubias(feeding insects) and a very small colonie of craniifer.

I started with roaches with b dubias because my dragons love them and they arent cheap so i try to bred them myself.

I googled a lot and my intrest for roaches was born.

2 months ago i was at a fair where they sold craniifer and i just couldn't resist them!They are so intresting.

Now I am trying to get my 2 colonies to expand so i can give a few away(many visitors to my house liked them and want to have them to!)

Especially the craniifer.

I hope can learn here alot about these great animals.

greatings

Rob and Ann

from Hamme , Belgium

Hello to you both from one noob to another. I started many years ago with just three hissers and now I have thousands. I've just recently gotten into all the Blaberus sp. and a few others. I think you'll really enjoy your new hissers. I find them much easier to handle. Anyhow, you've certainly come to the right place. The people here on this forum are very friendly, helpful and have tons of experience with any species you are interested in. Nobody that visits my house wants to have anything to do with any of my roaches ( or my reptiles for that matter ), so Its really nice to have a place where people from all over the world can share such an uncommon interest. Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your new roaches and your new forum as much as I enjoy mine.

• 4 months later...

Hey,

here's an update...

I have bought 2 new species

2.8.4 archimandrita tesselata

4.15.0 Gromphadorhina portentosa

I am searching now for the Panchlora nivea to use them as a feeder.I think my dragons would like the flyers!

• 1 month later...

Hi Ann & Rob

Well, mine love more or less all roaches, including A. tesselata and G. portentosa (where you shouldn't feed the adult males!!!).

I also have P. nivea but in my opinion the aren't worth it as adult Beardie food... too small sized ant too complex to breed.

Greetings from Switzerland

Andreas