tortoiseforum.ORG

Roachman26

Okay. Well, Andy, our new member, let my cat out of the bag for me :) . At the reptile show in Pomona on Saturday, tortoiseforum.org had a booth. After talking with them a bit, I came home and gave it a try. They've got a lot of really knowledgeable, friendly, helpful people over there. There is somehow, inexplicably, a lot more members over there and quite a few ladies, which I have to admit is a nice break from this sau.... uh,... I mean you guys. So now I belong to TWO forums! I am making progress with this new-fangled technology stuff.

If anyone here has an interest in any turtles or tortoises, beyond what we cover here, of course, its a great place to visit. BTW my amazing, "ground-breaking" tortoise pyramiding discovery is old hat over there. Took the wind out of my sails a bit...

Okay. Well, Andy, our new member, let my cat out of the bag for me :) . At the reptile show in Pomona on Saturday, tortoiseforum.org had a booth. After talking with them a bit, I came home and gave it a try. They've got a lot of really knowledgeable, friendly, helpful people over there. There is somehow, inexplicably, a lot more members over there and quite a few ladies, which I have to admit is a nice break from this sau.... uh,... I mean you guys. So now I belong to TWO forums! I am making progress with this new-fangled technology stuff.

If anyone here has an interest in any turtles or tortoises, beyond what we cover here, of course, its a great place to visit. BTW my amazing, "ground-breaking" tortoise pyramiding discovery is old hat over there. Took the wind out of my sails a bit...

I am in several forums, and find it interesting what you can learn from other people via the internet. I learn things allllll the time. :)