Sign in to follow this  
John

Hello All!

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and keeping roaches. So far, I'm keeping Panchlora nivea and I'm going to expand my collection anytime soon. I got a group of 10 of the green banana roaches on Sunday and I'm trying to breed them right now, so wish me luck!

My wishlist

Pseudomops septentrionalis

Polyphaga aegyptiaca

African bullet roach

Diploptera punctata

Byrsotria fumigata

Dorylaea orini

Therea petiveriana

:D

I see no hissers on that wishlist. <_< Lol.

Welcome to the forum. Happy roaching.

Thanks all! I wonder if Cal Poly SLO lets students keep roaches. If not, I'll just keep them at home. :( I'll be a freshman there this coming fall :D

I would also like hissers, but they're not on top of my list.

Welcome! That's a pretty good starting wish list you have there; few of my favorites. Good luck in your new endeavors, collegiate and cockroach.

I am back again. Now I have bigger plans for my stay here. After a couple of months on hiatus, I am planning on keeping roaches again. They don't allow pets here at Cal Poly, but I'll go for it anyways. I just need some stress reliever. I'm also keeping T's as well.

I'm about to purchase more green banana roaches(from a hobbyist);100 of them and Polyphaga aegyptiaca, about 15 nymphs. I am getting them on wednesday hopefully since he's gonna ship on Tuesday.

Anyways I need some help keeping these lovely little creatures, so I'm gonna post a new thread asking some questions on how to house these.