Hi from So-Cal!

hisserman

Hi everyone,

I've been wanting roaches as pets for years! Now I'm using the good ol' excuse "it's to feed the pets- no more crickets :lol:B)" LOL for the last month I got only the chirpest crickets lol. Anywho, I'm feeding a few leos and I'm planning to get hissers, dubias, and lats and only feeding out the lats :D:rolleyes: I live in So-Cal and It's gonna be 85 F today :) Perfect roach temp. so I don't need heaters! They're going in my room where it's 80 at night and 90- 95 during the day. I'm hoping all you will guide me through this!

Thanks.

I think you just like Bakersfield because you don't live here. Haha.

hahahaha I actually think it's a nice town.... but how hot does it get in the summer? I've only been there in the winter....... it was actually nice :D Summer must be hot, tho.

hahahaha I actually think it's a nice town.... but how hot does it get in the summer? I've only been there in the winter....... it was actually nice :D Summer must be hot, tho.

Yeah, summer gets up to about 105-110. haha. It's nice in the winter, I mean, it's 2pm right now and I'm sitting outside in pants and a t-shirt. lol