Hey

RedEarthExotics

I'm Cameron and I'm from Oklahoma City. I currently only keep dubias, but I have kept lateralis, lobsters and hissers. I keep them for food for my tarantulas and beardie.

I keep reticulated pythons (my favorite), blood pythons, tortoises and a bearded dragon.

I've been registered on this site for a while, but kinda forgot about it. I'm thinking of getting back into roaches so I thought I would get back on here and check it out. I'm really wanting some blaberus giganteus....

I'm new myself; I only have Dubia right now as well. I hope to expand very soon.

Good luck with everything. I would love to see some pictures of your retic.

• 1 month later...

I'm new myself; I only have Dubia right now as well. I hope to expand very soon.

Good luck with everything. I would love to see some pictures of your retic.

I'll get some pics up of my reptiles soon. I have a couple of days of work coming up and I'll try to remember....

I have been registered a long time and have only posted a few times. Hopefully that will change. I'm an electrician and just started a new job as a maintenance electrician. I'm working nights right now and things are pretty slow so I'm on here reading and learning! It looks like I will have a lot more time to be able to read the boards and re-kindle my enthusiasm in roach's and other inverts. I'm on shift with two other electricians and it's kinda funny to hear their reactions when they look over here and see pics of roach's on my computer. I guess it's no different than my wifes reaction to them!

I have been registered a long time and have only posted a few times. Hopefully that will change. I'm an electrician and just started a new job as a maintenance electrician. I'm working nights right now and things are pretty slow so I'm on here reading and learning! It looks like I will have a lot more time to be able to read the boards and re-kindle my enthusiasm in roach's and other inverts. I'm on shift with two other electricians and it's kinda funny to hear their reactions when they look over here and see pics of roach's on my computer. I guess it's no different than my wifes reaction to them!

hahaha that's great!