Periplaneta tattoo

Wolverine

• 3 months later...

I have no tattoos yet, but I have been considering getting one done from a photo of one of my roaches. I just haven't figured out which angle to choose. I am thinking dorsal/lateral so his face and some of the front ventral parts can be seen. Maybe it's not possible for it to look natural, but I want to start with only 1 tattoo, and I don't want it to look like a dead roach on his back. :lol:

I have no tattoos yet, but I have been considering getting one done from a photo of one of my roaches. I just haven't figured out which angle to choose. I am thinking dorsal/lateral so his face and some of the front ventral parts can be seen. Maybe it's not possible for it to look natural, but I want to start with only 1 tattoo, and I don't want it to look like a dead roach on his back. :lol:

(Hijacking) How about something like this? http://bugguide.net/node/view/381555/bgimage

Hope you find your woodpecker, Wolverine!

(Hijacking) How about something like this? http://bugguide.net/node/view/381555/bgimage

Hope you find your woodpecker, Wolverine!

That does look nice. :) I will probably have to get the background that he is on, tattooed on me as well, for the view that I want.

I'll probably chicken out anyway. The reason that I don't have any tattoos yet at my age is that I am afraid that I will change my mind afterwards. :unsure::lol:

Thanks. Yah tatts aren't the best for everyone. Adding many species after this summer the sun really fades tatts really want a Therea and some Eublaberus tatts. Anyway working on covering my body. Wife hates roaches but new tatts aren't an issue lol. Also want some praying mantises and tiger beetles. The best bet start were sun doesn't shine.

That does look nice. :) I will probably have to get the background that he is on, tattooed on me as well, for the view that I want.

I'll probably chicken out anyway. The reason that I don't have any tattoos yet at my age is that I am afraid that I will change my mind afterwards. :unsure::lol:

Thanks. Yah tatts aren't the best for everyone. Adding many species after this summer the sun really fades tatts really want a Therea and some Eublaberus tatts. Anyway working on covering my body. Wife hates roaches but new tatts aren't an issue lol. Also want some praying mantises and tiger beetles. The best bet start were sun doesn't shine.

My husband threatens to get more tats all the time(none of them will be arthropods), it hasn't happened yet, but I am afraid that he will want sleeves of tats. :( It looks good on other people, but I don't want him to be covered. :mellow:

I have this fear of having to look at the same pictures every day. Even if they aren't on me. :rolleyes: Give me more bugs anyday. :lol:

Were you joking about the woodpecker? It is extinct, right? Or do some people still go searching for it like bigfoot and such.

Id like to think it wasn't extinct. There have been a few un-confirmed sightings of them, with out pictures or DNA evidence of course. That doesn't mean they werent real or fake though. A couple Universities have claimed sightings too.

Edit: If I lived in their suspected current habitat I would look for proof too x) I don't think it is as farfetched as Bigfoot though. We've had these birds in captivity at one point in time, so it isn't like they never existed.

Lol I came home one day with a 14 inch grizzly tatt up my whole side and my wife liked it. Guess I'm lucky well she did marry me with a large turkey vulture tatt. Well I love my tatts more everyday

My husband threatens to get more tats all the time(none of them will be arthropods), it hasn't happened yet, but I am afraid that he will want sleeves of tats. :( It looks good on other people, but I don't want him to be covered. :mellow:

I have this fear of having to look at the same pictures every day. Even if they aren't on me. :rolleyes: Give me more bugs anyday. :lol:

Well its hard to believe the Ivory bill is extinct. Spend some time up the bayou. Brinkley AR the recent hot spot what I call BFE bum %$#@ Egypt. Lots of swamp not many people big trees. Have a feeling the birds have been rediscovered but the few people who know want to plan ahead. Well to the bigfoot non believers come to NorCal. There is hundreds of miles of wilderness its atleast fun to look.

Id like to think it wasn't extinct. There have been a few un-confirmed sightings of them, with out pictures or DNA evidence of course. That doesn't mean they werent real or fake though. A couple Universities have claimed sightings too.

Edit: If I lived in their suspected current habitat I would look for proof too x) I don't think it is as farfetched as Bigfoot though. We've had these birds in captivity at one point in time, so it isn't like they never existed.

• 3 years later...