Rearing very small hisser nymphs

Have been talking to a professional breeder/pet trader online just now, and he told me just use a bare plastic box, temperature around 25C - 30C, ventilation isn't needed, just open the box once or twice a day to let fresh air in. Place a small piece of tissue in there to absorb excessive moisture, put a piece of fresh apple (or any other kind of water rich fruit/veggie) for water source and food in there everyday, and feed them small amount of high protein fish food twice a week. He said that if I follow those instructions, they will grow a lot faster with almost no premature deaths.

What do you guys think?

Definitely vaseline the container, but also be advised that every now and again one will find a way to escape anyway. and I totally didn't see the bare part, they need something to hide under to feel safe, they know they are dinner sized.

Opening the box won't let them escape if you watch when you open it!

I wouldn't be comfortable with no ventilation, cut a circle out of the lid and hotglue some mesh over it. Also, I've never given roaches a bare floor, but some people do very successfully.

"No premature deaths" is never going to happen with any setup, lol. :( But your instructions seem mostly accurate.

Thanks for all the comments, I probably won't go with no ventilation, I mean a few little holes will probably do anyway. Currently, I think at least 2 of my hissers will have babies, maybe i will divide them into groups and try different methods and see how it goes. Besides, when I think of it, since i will not be trading them for living anyway, I would probably end up a lot more roaches than I can handle sooner or later unless i mess it up badly, optimal production shouldn't be a priority for me.

Cheers

Kenneth