Howdy!

yen_saw

Howdy everyone! I am Yen from Houston Texas. I have only dealed with lobster roach before as feeders to my praying mantis. But i have seen many different types of roaches in the insect zoo. Hope to see some wonderful species here. Have a great day everyone!

Howdy everyone! I am Yen from Houston Texas. I have only dealed with lobster roach before as feeders to my praying mantis. But i have seen many different types of roaches in the insect zoo. Hope to see some wonderful species here. Have a great day everyone!

Welcome yen saw i joined today as well! Lobsters are greatly underappreciated. Most people tend to focus on hissers or Blaberus species. Lobsters are interesting and a joy to watch interact with their environment and each other.

Welcome to the board, Yen! For those of you who don't know Yen, he's THE GUY in the US to know for praying mantids. I've done a lot of great business with Yen this last year and highly recommend him for livestock and information.

Peter

Thanks for the welcome Peter and Bricktop.

That's a little over-rated Peter :P i just happened to breed many species of praying mantis ;) Thanks for the kind introduction nevertheless :lol:

Nice roach pics on the gallery!!