Small or big enclosures ?? Small or big feeder roaches colonies ??

TiercelR

Hi, what makes the breeder feeder roaches to be more prolificals with the next options ??

Small or big bin enclosures ??

Small or big colonies living inside of each bin -- without overcrow them of course -- ??

If your goal is to obtain more nymphs and to have the more prolific breeders, what is better to choose from the above options ?? thanks in advance for your commentaries !!

No matter what size the enclosure is they should breed just fine, as long as they are not super overcrowded. To get high numbers of nymphs just make sure all their conditions are satisfied : food, water,heat,ventilation,humidity. Other than that they just need to be left alone to fo what roaches do. Breed!!! Like roaches.

The standard would be a medium sized plastic tub. I would not get too large of an enclosure because of convienance issues like space and heating requirements.

No matter what size the enclosure is they should breed just fine, as long as they are not super overcrowded. To get high numbers of nymphs just make sure all their conditions are satisfied : food, water,heat,ventilation,humidity. Other than that they just need to be left alone to fo what roaches do. Breed!!! Like roaches.

The standard would be a medium sized plastic tub. I would not get too large of an enclosure because of convienance issues like space and heating requirements.

Hi bigtoach, thanks for your commentaries !! i will take good advice from them.

I will test the bin showed in the next link:

http://www.sterilite.com/SelectProduct.html?id=683&ProductCategory=0&section=0

There are better options of bins as is the # 1932 bin, which was recommended in another post, but it was unavailable today here in the local marts. Thanks, regards !!