Cockroach tattoo

vfox

I just got the outline work for my new back tattoo finished today. I have been planning on getting this done for four or five years and finally I had enough "extra" to get it done start to finish! I will be getting more background and some shading next Thursday but this is it so far. What do you guys think? Nothing like marking yourself an insect lover for life, eh? :)

334uqh1.jpg

It's a somewhat generic roach and scorpion right now but it will be an american cockroach and a desert hairy scorpion. Hopefully on Oct 15th (Hamburg PA reptile show) I'll be able to get another desert hairy scorpion, my last one died a few months after I purchased it...but it was an adult so I have no idea how old it was. I'm planning on a sub-adult this time around. They are definitely one of my favorite scorpions.

It's a somewhat generic roach and scorpion right now but it will be an american cockroach and a desert hairy scorpion. Hopefully on Oct 15th (Hamburg PA reptile show) I'll be able to get another desert hairy scorpion, my last one died a few months after I purchased it...but it was an adult so I have no idea how old it was. I'm planning on a sub-adult this time around. They are definitely one of my favorite scorpions.

I've never owned one, but from what I know, they are a very interesting species. Beautiful for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next update from a few days ago. He worked on the desert and cactus a little. The sky will be filled in at the end of the month along with finishing the cactus...and some bricks. Sidewalk will likely be after that and bees on the last sitting or two. 3-4 more and I should be done. :D

f3vywy.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...