Blatta lateralis on my back patio...

I just caught these on my back patio and I think they are Blatta lateralis. I live just north of Albuquerque, NM. I have 8 colonies of pet roaches in my house but for some reason these little suckers bother me! Too fast and small I think... Could I get confirmation of the ID?

They certain look like B. lateral is to me. The mature one is a female as well. Yeah, they bother me too, I'd be extra careful whenever I need to catch them for my geckos, I also need to stun them by putting them into the fridge for awhile before feeding or my geckos will never be able to catch them.

Every time I accidentally drop one or two on the floor, Ive never managed to catch them, they just vanished. Only my dog knows where they hide, and have the patience to wait them out, so I had to rely on my dog to catch them dead or alive, usually dead and flat though. LOL

I just caught these on my back patio and I think they are Blatta lateralis. I live just north of Albuquerque, NM. I have 8 colonies of pet roaches in my house but for some reason these little suckers bother me! Too fast and small I think... Could I get confirmation of the ID?