banana roach set ups?

Well, since they fly it makes things a bit more complicated, but I have a nice display tank set up with no escapees yet! I just put a piece of screen under the lid, this part is key! Then I put the lid on, which is kind of a drop in, fish tank type of lid, so it holds the screen nicely in place, the lid is actually a fitted screen with a glass top. When all is said and done I have 3 layer of protection!

Mine are in a sterlite container with 2-3 inches of Cocofiber and a chunk of cork bark. I keep them off center from the heat lamp so I don't dry them out or accidentally kill them from too high of humidity and heat. They do great, but, they are prone to sitting on the lid and in the crack of the lid so that when I open it they can escape.

Luckily they are easy to catch and fly kinda slow. And are neon green so they are super easy to spot, lol. I think my wife would even catch this species instead of squishing them. They are her favorites...which just means she has the least amount of disdain for them, heh.

I plan on getting some in the near future, and the enclosure I have planned is a large plastic jar with a screw-top lid, such as what is suggested for centipedes to prevent escapes. I feel like there wouldn't be any escape problems, as long as you make sure there aren't any just chillin' out on the lid when you open it.