Sign in to follow this  
specimen24-6

New guy in forum

This is my first forum I am in I am also a amiture when it comes to this stuff both keeping inverts and using the Internet.I currently posses a rose hair tarantula, a mealworm colony and a small colony of the usual dubia, hissing,and red runners so to sum it all up I will love to meet you guys including the experts

Great to have you here

Inverts are a slippery slope your small invert section will turn into the bug room before you know it

My first reply thank you I also forgot to mention that I have a small Formica ant colony I'm also trying to establish a superworm colonyÓźē

Once again thank you for making me feel welcome now I know that that I will fit in. I know my fasination with inverts isn't just an addiction they are apart of me and I wish to know more.

I never really liked superworms myself. It seemed like no matter what I did they always munched on each other and smelled. lol Roaches are so much more docile. :)

Neat that you have an ant colony!

Cool another new person it's good to that I'm not the only one. My ant colony is prospering the queen is doing very well since I last saw her I actually named her after my cousin and she seem to be laying eggs normally. I found her under a log with a cluster of eggs I kept her in a vial with miost soil she has done well she already has her first workers :)