Hisserdude

beetle forum validating?

i have a question, i joined beetle forum a week ago, and i am still validating. i replied to the email they sent me. does anybody know how long it takes, or did i do somthing wrong? thanks in advance. :)

It's been almost three weeks for me

I just figure they are really busy over there with beetle season :)

I switched from admin to moderator on beetleforum a while back and can't sign in new members. Try messaging or mailing Peter by e-mail or PM on mantidforum. You can use the beetle section here.

Thanks will contact Peter. In the meantime i've posted a topic on the beetle section. Thank you!

Thanks for forwarding the message, Orin. The forum had an issue recently and would not approve new members. That issue was corrected yesterday, in fact, and it's updated to the newest software version 3.4.5. You may notice that we run an older version here on the roach forum because it's really stable. Not incidentally, THIS is also by far the most drama free forum I have ever seen. Thanks to all for that!

Also, here is a link to Beetleforum if anybody would like to check it out: http://beetleforum.net/forums/

Thanks soo much! Now I'm a member!