Therea olegrandjeani breeding?

I left my ootheca in the enclosure with the adults. The babies hatch after a few months incubation in the eco earth.

Some people incubate them on moistened paper towel; but I have lost some very valuable species by using paper. Now I just leave them in coco fiber, the microflora and spring tails in the substrate helps prevent mold.

It's an awesome looking species, so I hope you have success! :) I have a few juvenile T. petiveriana, so I'm still waiting to get adults of those. What sort of set up do you have for your T. olegrandjeani?

• 2 weeks later...

You won't know when the ooths hatch out - the babies are mite-sized and they immediately dig to the bottom of the container and pretty much stay there for the next year. It's a long wait, but they are stunning and active as adults and it's totally worth it. :) Deep, moist substrate is a must so they can grow properly. If you can get your hands on dried maple leaves where there haven't been any pesticides used, sprinkle them on the surface and the nymphs will go crazy for them and will usually swarm the surface for them after dark so you can monitor their growth. Every time you wet the substrate down they'll also dig to the surface. The first time after waiting for months when all of a sudden you realize the entire surface is moving with itty bitty babies is so cool!