Collected some neat millipedes (Euryurus leachii?) today

Android raptor

I was looking for roaches in rotting logs, but found these neat guys instead. I apologize for the crappy pic:

10714308_10202795329943916_5371583065862919043_o.jpg

I collected about four or five and some of the wood and soil they were in as substrate. Anyone know what species they are and how to care for them? I looked around a bit and think they might be Euryurus leachii, but I'm not certain.

If it helps they were collected in a rotting log near a creek about 20 minutes north of Atlanta, GA, USA. Thanks.

Is it okay to keep them in the wood I have them in now (which is chunks from the log I found them in)? Also I'm assuming they eat wood or wood and other things since they were living in the log. Just offered some orange pepper though, and will try other produce. They seem to be doing well so far.

They probably will eat the wood they are in. As far as reproduction, I am not sure. I have never tried, but from my research, some do well in captivity and some do not. As RomanBuck said, try to reproduce the environment as much as possible.

Thanks, will try to keep things as close as posible at least for now. They seem to be fine when I check them. Definitely like to stay hidden though (not surprising for animals that live in logs).