Sign in to follow this  
Camden

Hi. I'm Camden.

I'm Camden, I live in middle Tennessee and enjoy playing old-time music. (banjo&fiddle), animal trapping, fishing, etc. I used to be involved in the hobby a few years ago, some things happened that essentially forced me to rid of my invert collection. I'm happily getting back into the swing of things with a particular interest in roaches, I look forward to reading the always interesting content from you folks.

Hi, and welcome back! There are a lot more roaches in the hobby than there were a few years ago! :)

Hello there! Welcome!

Thanks both of you. Right now I have (in small numbers) Hemiblabera tenebricosa, Byrsotria sp. "cuba".

And I have some G. oblongonota and some Oxyhaloa deusta about to be shipped!

What are your future species you want to get?

well like I said I'm having some O. deusta and some G. oblongonota being shipped right now, when my deusta colony starts to grow I plan on trading a buddy of mine for a few things (He has a lot.)

I feel like trading is key in this hobby. If I didn't trade with Kyle at roachcrossing.com, I wouldn't be as far as I am into the hobby. Good luck!

Welcome! The O. duesta are a neat little species. I've been having fun keeping mine and I've only had them for about a week!