suggestions on feeder bigger than dubia

about a year ago my savannah monitor passed (just over 10y/o). I'm ready to get another, in the past i kept a LARGE enough colony of dubia, only species i knew of at the time (besides hissers), to sustain her out of.

but while i was going about getting new dubia i stumbled across all the other species readily available now and dont want to just have a ton of dubia as i do like some of the new ones I've seen, but im ill informed and seeking enlightenment.

so im seeking a species of roach 2+ inches that makes a good feeder- non climbing/flying, no substrate needed, and forgiving to husbandry errors perfered.

im purposely not mentioning the ones im interested in as i want to know what the pros think and then ill make my choices and seek further advise from there.

thanks.

Orangeheads and Dwarf Cave roaches make good large feeders.

i never found hissers to be a good feeder, my savannah would DESTROY mice. like a pitbull getting ahold of a cat. but could barely scuff a hisser. i would have to cut them in half and feed just the butt. i wasnt a fan of that.

maybe its because i rarely offered mice and she was just excited. but hissers didn't work for me in the past.

I'm sure his does, savs are eating machines, but mine had trouble killing adults. and i do already have a small colony of hissers just didnt plan on them being feeders. by the time i get a new monitor and it gets big enough I'm sure ill have extras and ill try again. ive been lurking on the forum a while and i noticed alot of people have a preference over dubia. just letting people know what im feeding and would like to know what they would use in my situation. im sure youve seen how many dubia a savannah can eat in one sitting thats why im looking for something bigger.