dubiadudes

Hello from the Grand Canyon State!!

I just wanted to say hi and thank you for allowing my son and myself to be a part of your community.

We look forward to sharing and learning together. We live in Arizona just below the Grand Canyon National Park so if you are ever in the area let us know.

Welcome! Got lots of nice bugs around you, including some awesome darkling beetles no doubt! Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to the forum!

I'm so jealous of you for living near the national park in AZ. There are tons of cool bugs out there that I'm eager to get. lol

Welcome! Got lots of nice bugs around you, including some awesome darkling beetles no doubt! Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Well, if either of you are ever in my area please let me know. I have been here for a very long time and one of my jobs is as a tour guide of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park.

I would love to meet and explore this area with anyone that is from here, I meet people daily from all over the world and have an amazing amount of knowledge of the whole Northern Arizona Region. ;)