PLEASURE IS ALL MINE TO MEET YOU !!!!!!!

post-62-1187785368_thumb.jpg SALUTATIONS MY NEW FRIENDS.....I AM SOO GLAD TO MEET YOU AND I HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE BLEST BY GOD AND EVERYTHING IS ALL OKEY-DOKEY.........

I AM G.A. TONY HICKS...I AM 41...2/10/66..........NEVER MARRIED NO KIDS AND I LIVE IN OHIO,,, USA.......

I CURRENTLY HAVE SOME PET CRITTERZ,,,,ROACHES,...........REGULAR HISSERS........CHOPARDI HISSERS.....HARLEQUIN HISSERS,,,,,,,AND TWO...2.....BABY ROSEHAIRS TARANTULAS,,I RAIOSED FROM BABYS FROM BUG OLIVIA CHICK......ONE GOLDEN LABRADORE...ONE JACK RUSSEL LONG HAIR/CURLEY....ONE BOSTON TERRIOR..........AND ONE ALBINO RACCOON...AND THATS ALL ........OH ONE OUTSIDE CAT...........,

MY EMAIL IS ENODETNEPER@YAHOO.COM...........AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHAT JUST WRITE OR CALL.....419=547=1543 ANYTIME 24/7................

I AM A BELIEVER THAT JESUS IS GOD ,AND WE SHOULD GO TO CHURCH TO PRAISE GOD AND HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER BELIEVERS,,,,

ABOVE ALL WE SHOULD HAVE J O Y IN OUR LIVES.....J=JESUS.....O=OTHERS......Y=YOURSELF.........

I THANK YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING ME INTO THIS COMMUNITY /FORUM...AND I HOPE TO SOON BE ONE OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS IF YOU WILL HAVE ME,.......WE MIGHT NOT GET MARRIED, BUT WE CAN MAKE WONDERFUL FRIENDS I THINK.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS....TONY/ENO

Hi Tony: Let me be the first to welcome you to our forum!!

I am sure you will enjoy our community here.

You already have one thing in common with all of us, we all love roaches!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ken Y.B.I.C

Hi Tony,

I've seen your name around before. It always takes me a minute to re-figure out your nickname. It sounds a bit Egyptian until it's read backwards.

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for including some personal info. about yourself. It helps us all get to know each other.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...