Need some cockroach photos

Allpet Roaches

I just wrote a big explanation and checked a message and lost it. Will fix later. Need to borrow photos of these:

Archiblatta

B. atropos

B. parabolicus

B. orientalis

B. rothi and brown

E. capucina

E. maya

E. pacifica

G. centurio

Hemithyrsocera sp.

Loboptera decipiens

Lucihormetica grossei

Panesthia angustipennis ang & cognata

Paratropes

Periplaneta brunnea, fuliginosa

Polyphaga saussurei

Pycnoscelus surinamensis and nigra

Rhabdoblatta

You retain the copyright and any photos used would have your name as copyright holder in the description.

Want them sent by email or private message? I have some really good pics of B.atropos, Rhabdoblatta formosana, and Polyphaga saussurei.

I have some bysotria rothi nymphs but no adults. Do you want a pic of the nymphs? If you do I could email the pics to you.

I'm looking for adult photos or nymphs and adults. Some of these I only have really old, low quality photos or only nymphs.

Want them sent by email or private message? I have some really good pics of B.atropos, Rhabdoblatta formosana, and Polyphaga saussurei.

Can you put them in a private message? I would only like one or two photos of each species and generally something around 500k to 1MB (you can open most 7MB photos in paint and hit the save button and they shrink dramatically in space but look exactly the same. This is because the extra pixels you lose are smaller than print or monitor resolution and add nothing to the clarity or focus of the image). I'm looking for adults mostly, something that shows how the animal looks but possibly among plants or sand or something natural looking (I have too many photos with paper towel, plastic or glass containers, fingers, etc.). I am looking to borrow the photo for the text (you retain all rights and copyright) and your name would go in the photo description as copyright holder. I do not expect this text to sell as many copies as the original handbook once did, which was still minuscule in print terms. If I'm lucky maybe a hundred copies in the first year. It's a labor of love but I think it will be very neat.

Might have a friend with pics of Paratropes. I'll shoot him a message and see what he has. And if my P. nigra have reached adulthood (should be close and I haven't checked on them for a few days) I can get some images of them too.

No adult P. nigra yet, but there are several large nymphs that should be a molt from adulthood. Still waiting for a response from my friend.

Friend doesn't have any images unfortunately. I took images of a pinned Paratropes if you're interested? I know it's not the same as a live specimen in a natural setting, but it's an option if you want it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll try and get a few pictures of my Loboptera decipiens tomorrow, if you still need them.