Climbing Roach enclosures

entity

Hey guys,

I will soon be getting some hissers from a friend. I am looking for some enclosure tips and ideas. Want to make it escape proof. my wife would kill me if she sees these guys out and about.

so if you could give me some advise and post some pics of ur enclosures it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I use the sterlite gasket bins. They're airtight and escape proof. Have not had an escapee yet.

Yep, I use the gasket container for my E.lixa which are excellent climbers and can see that there is no way they're getting out of it.

Thanks guys! I wanted to get a really big one. can u buy really big ones? Ill have to have a look i guess. :)

Yep, they got a small, medium, and large. I'm using the medium for my colony of 100+ javanica, the large should be able to house many, many individuals.

If you're in the U.S., I'd recommend ordering them from target.com, rather than Amazon, as amazons prices on airtight bins is nearly double what you would pay elsewhere.

Thanks guys! I wanted to get a really big one. can u buy really big ones? Ill have to have a look i guess. :)

No problem :) Yes, I have only have a 20 qt one but I believe they offer 20 qt, 32qt, and 50 qt, maybe up to 80 qt but I forgot, they do at least offer up to 50qt though.

Yep, they got a small, medium, and large. I'm using the medium for my colony of 100+ javanica, the large should be able to house many, many individuals.

If you're in the U.S., I'd recommend ordering them from target.com, rather than Amazon, as amazons prices on airtight bins is nearly double what you would pay elsewhere.

I got mine from target too, but not online.

Yup guys i went out to target and got a gasket container today! gonna get er all set up for my new arrivals! :)

Yup guys i went out to target and got a gasket container today! gonna get er all set up for my new arrivals! :)

Nice! They should have a great enclosure!

I got my enclosure all ready to go! what do u think? is it enough ventilation? i wanted to keep it large enough for good air but small enough to be able to hold a little humidity. what do u guess think? anything wrong with it u can see?

well i wrote this thinking i could just post a pic....how do i do that? or can I?