Sign in to follow this  
jared

Inverts that will eat flightless fruit flies?

Hey, so I got a flightless fruit fly culture for my mantis nymph and he obviously doesn't eat that many of them. What other small or young inverts can I get besides T slings that will enjoy fffs?

You could get more Matisse of different species. I think some small true spiders would eat those also.

Small jumping spiders, small spitting spiders, also young assassin bugs might.

I saw a gravid P Cardinalis the other day, kicking myself in the back for not nabbing her when I had the chance. -_-

I just bought a female D. Diadema for my male, so I'm looking for something inexpensive. Found someone selling salmon pink birdeater slings for 5$ each so I may just go for my first T.

I saw a gravid P Cardinalis the other day, kicking myself in the back for not nabbing her when I had the chance. -_-

I just bought a female D. Diadema for my male, so I'm looking for something inexpensive. Found someone selling salmon pink birdeater slings for 5$ each so I may just go for my first T.

Wow, the Phidippus cardinalis are beautiful! Hopefully you can come across one again!

I hope so, the only other jumper I've seen around me was a male P audux. It was either grab the spider or be late to class, and I still got to class 5 minutes late. :o

Alright, so I didn't think of this, but I didn't tighten the lid all the way and I have a slight gap in the lid and the tupperware where dozens of larvae decided to cram themselves into, preventing me from tightening the lid. I am so done with culturing these, getting rid of this thing ASAP and switching to pinheads. Good lord.