Orange Head Roach Critter Keeper

Hi! I just received some new Orange Head Roaches by surprise today, and I set them up in a 3g critter keeper with egg carton and no substrate, and the temp is around 74-77 degrees. Is that a good setup? Thanks!

From what I've heard Eublaberus require a substrate to burrow in for the nymphs to feel comfortable, otherwise they may stress out. Otherwise the conditions sound good, make sure you keep them moist and well fed, these guys are known to nibble on each other...

From what I've heard Eublaberus require a substrate to burrow in for the nymphs to feel comfortable, otherwise they may stress out. Otherwise the conditions sound good, make sure you keep them moist and well fed, these guys are known to nibble on each other...

I keep all of my Eublaberus species in deep moist substrates and they reproduce in very high numbers. I keep the temperature at 75 F and feed them fruits/veg and dry dog food kibble. Eublaberus species are so underrated as pet roaches. They are so awesome! :)

Good luck! :)

Thanks! I couldn't find my eco-earth when I got the roaches and am still looking. I will put them on it once I find it! :D