Arenivaga sp. "TX Canyon"

WOW, you guys got a LOT of Arenivaga on your trip! Hopefully lots of them end up being species new to the hobby! :) Love the dark look on the females of this species!

Yep. Kyle got about twice more "locality" than I did so you can guess how successful this trip was regarding Arenivaga :)

Woah that's great, wonder how many new Arenivaga will be in the hobby after these all get identified! :) Hope all these new species do well for you, Arenivaga is probably my favorite NA roach genus after Eremoblatta. :D

Woah that's great, wonder how many new Arenivaga will be in the hobby after these all get identified! :) Hope all these new species do well for you, Arenivaga is probably my favorite NA roach genus after Eremoblatta. :D

Thanks :) Hopefully each locality provided different species from another

I also love Eremoblatta! Was really hoping to find those on this trip but none showed up :(

Thanks :) Hopefully each locality provided different species from another

I also love Eremoblatta! Was really hoping to find those on this trip but none showed up :(

Yeah, that would be nice! :)

Sorry to hear that, was hoping you or Kyle would find some on the trip. :( I've contacted pretty much everyone I can who has posted pictures of Eremoblatta online, no luck so far. E.subdiaphana is at the top of my North American cockroach wishlist, really hope someone in the hobby is able to obtain some one day. :)

• 1 month later...

Once you get some nymphs out of this species I may have to pick up a few :) Been wanting to get into Arenivaga so I figure with all the success you and Kyle had now will be the time!

Once you get some nymphs out of this species I may have to pick up a few :) Been wanting to get into Arenivaga so I figure with all the success you and Kyle had now will be the time!

You might want to start with Kyle's Arenivaga tonkawa or Arenivaga bolliana as they are the easiest Arenivaga to culture IMO ;)

You might want to start with Kyle's Arenivaga tonkawa or Arenivaga bolliana as they are the easiest Arenivaga to culture IMO ;)

Done! Picked up some A. tonkawa from Kyle at NARBC :)

Congratulation again, glad you're having so much success with all your Arenivaga! :)

Would love to pick up a few when either you or Kyle make them available!